Hey I'm +Ashley and this is my 95% Harry Potter blog! The other 5% will basically be whatever else I feel like posting so yeah I hope you like my blog :)

turdqu0ize:

keep fuckin walkin you postman piece of shit

imsirius:

HP + winks

themoonphase:

thecutestofthecute:

captain-snark:

moist-fondling:

themanicpixiedreamgrrrl:

Literally me when I hurt people

oh god oh god oh god im so sorry is it here did i hurt you here oh god im so sorry friend

OMG AT THE END WHEN HE JUST SCOOPS THE CAT’S HEAD TO HIS CHEST. FUCK.

I will reblog this until the day I die

my heART

If you support gay marriage reblog this. If you’re on the homophobic side, keep scrolling.

askthefemaleeren:

like-an-icy-blast:

reachfortheflowers:

anigrrrl2:

askthefemaleeren:

image

As a bisexual, it sickens me that some people WILL keep scrolling.

As the straight daughter of a gay man, it sickens me that some people will keep scrolling. 

As a straight girl with a basic understanding of equality and love, it also sickens me that people will keep scrolling.

As a straight Christian woman, I pray that people will not scroll past this. Love, not judge.

I’m re-reblogging for that last one.

sexhaver:

rivaille-heichou-ravioli:

troublesquared:

pauladelaula:

i-guess-im-okay:

gingerb3ard:

the1975-bastille:

azkabanescapee:

carbonated-milk:

hey if ur ever feelin shitty use this

Holy shit I’m trying not to cry.

i really needed this one tonight

omfg

Do it!!!

This is so sweet! All my followers, and basically every other person, deserve this!

it works on mobile, too!!!!

(bawling) i real needed this thank you

Your Harry Potter Experience in one word.

marauders-fanfilm:

marauders-fanfilm:

marauders-fanfilm:

marauders-fanfilm:

marauders-fanfilm:

stagdogwolfandrat:

stagdogwolfandrat:

Ok. So the Harry Potter fandom is one of the largest there is here on this website. And we’ve been starved of books and films for way too fucking long quite a few years. Now there is a massive fan film coming up, for those of you who don’t know, called The Gathering Storm. It’s a film based in the Marauders era. From what I’ve seen, it’s looking really really good, and the cast is PERFECT. But here is the thing. They need $40,000 by Tuesday, April 22, 2014. If they don’t get it by then, this probably won’t happen. So I’m begging all those of you who can, to DONATEIf you can’t donate, atleast reblog this post so more people can know of it. 

I’m calling on all of you Potterheads for your support, because I know this is a massive fandom, and we can really help this happen. 

Come on you guys, if tumblr can get someone a fluffy chicken, we can definitely make this happen.
DONATE IF YOU CAN AND REBLOG REBLOG REBLOG AND WE MIGHT HAVE A FANFILM SOON.

Come on you guys, just 12 days left!

If everyone who reblogged/liked this dropped in a dollar or two, we’d be done! We can only pull this off with your help, guys!

7 DAYS!

6 DAYS!

5 DAYS!

4 DAYS!

hermowninny:

hermione + polyjuice transformations | requested by amortentiaforenemies

★     AMELIAPONS